At Dr. Kershman's office, the smile of your life is more affordable than you might think! While fees vary depending on the complexity of the case and time involved, we will work with you to create a personalized payment plan with no interest or holding charges.
We offer a variety of payment plans to help meet the individual needs of each patient. In an effort to keep orthodontic fees low, while maintaining the highest standard of professional care possible, we have developed a financial policy.
Fees may be paid as follows:
- For the convenience of our patients, we accept cash, cheques, post-dated cheques, VISA and American Express.
- A 5% bookkeeping courtesy is extended for patients who pay in full at the time of beginning treatment.
- We will provide an annual medical receipt for income tax purposes.
- If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Insurance policies vary.
- We provide predetermination forms for you to submit to your carrier.
- In treatment, we provide insurance forms for you to submit to the insurance company for reimbursement.